Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Texas
In the beginning of June, my mom and I went to Texas to visit with her Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins. It was a really fun time. We spent a few days with family just talking and eating and stuff. I found out that my great-grandma gant's favorite color was purple, just like mine (it must be in the genes). And we got to share old pictures of our family. It was neat to see some of the old pictures, and to see the family resemblance between myself and some of my ancestors. We also spent some time sight seeing and shopping. I got a cowboy hat! And we were able to meet up with one of my friends that I grew up with and have dinner with her! It was way fun! O and I got to see a great sun set! I've been missing sunsets out here in Virginia because there are so many trees and no hills, you just can't get above the tree line to see a good sunset, or sunrise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment