For Memorial Day Dallin and I decided to go into DC and see the parade. It's supposed to be the biggest Memorial Day parade anywhere so we thought it was worth checking out. My old room mate Steph and her husband Andy were out visiting family in Maryland so they came into DC and met us for the day. The four of us chatted and watched the parade for a while, but it was probably the hottest day of the year so far and so we left before the end of the parade to find water and air conditioning. After a bit of a break from the heat we went to Arlington to see the cemetery and watch the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier. It was a fun way to spend Memorial day and it was great to see Steph and Andy again!!
Yay!!! I love all of the posts! It was so good to see you guys. I wish we could've spent more time together. Andy and I will have to go out to DC again and see you. We love it out there. Thanks for spending the day with us. We had an awesome time!
ReplyDelete