narration: driving to California... it was long, we saw my Aunt and Cousin and Dallin's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins (we didn't take pictures... oops) - Christmas Caroling... one of my favorite Christmas traditions! - We went to the beach on Christmas Eve! Hooray for being from So. Cal! - Went to pass around, another fun (and crazy) Christmas tradition - I couldn't find any pictures from Christmas day, but it was fun and we got presents, and went to Church. - We saw a sunset in Utah (and visited with friends and family) - and almost got blown away in Nebraska... It was seriously like hurricane force winds, Dallin wasn't acting (We did get in the car eventually... and hit a deer that night) - We got free tickets to the National Symphony Orchestra (this is just them warming up, we weren't supposed to take video during the performance, or before really) - Occupy DC protesters got kicked out... sorta - I met Captain America - I made a blanket for our friend's little boy who should be born any day now - I had a birthday which involved a fruit basket (thanks mom) walking around DC, and elephants! (I bet no one got you elephants for your birthday) - We saw the cherry blossoms and the tulips (Dallin was a good sport and went with me before work) - and a rainbow - And I FINALLY got my diploma, (YAY) I was worried Dallin would get his before me, even though I graduated almost a year before him.
I think the only thing that didn't make it in there was our pi day party, so just imagine us and friends eating a lot of pie and there you go, you're now caught up on the thrilling adventures of Autumn and Dallin!
Edit: Don't know why the video is a weird size, nor do I know how to fix it... maybe Dallin can do it when he gets home
So glad you guys are alive! It has been way too long since we have heard from you! Sounds like you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete