On Thursday, Dallin started school and I took off and went to California for a little vacation. I visited with my mom and my old roommate Jessi came up from Arizona. We went shopping and hung out at the beach. It was really fun to see her and to catch up and talk! Then on Sunday we headed down to Carlsbad where our friends were camping and stayed until Tuesday when I came home. It was so good to go to a beach with waves! I had really missed the sunsets, on the east coast there are so many trees that you can't really see the sun set, and I got to see a really pretty one while I was there. I also got to see a ton of dolphins on Tuesday morning which was pretty cool (Dallin asked if they were bottle neck dolphins, but we're pretty sure they weren't, bottle nose maybe, but not bottle neck). While I was there I got a much needed tan! and Susan and my mom say I am a normal color now and don't look sickly and pale which is good news. I am now all rested and relaxed and ready to start school on Monday.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
California
On Thursday, Dallin started school and I took off and went to California for a little vacation. I visited with my mom and my old roommate Jessi came up from Arizona. We went shopping and hung out at the beach. It was really fun to see her and to catch up and talk! Then on Sunday we headed down to Carlsbad where our friends were camping and stayed until Tuesday when I came home. It was so good to go to a beach with waves! I had really missed the sunsets, on the east coast there are so many trees that you can't really see the sun set, and I got to see a really pretty one while I was there. I also got to see a ton of dolphins on Tuesday morning which was pretty cool (Dallin asked if they were bottle neck dolphins, but we're pretty sure they weren't, bottle nose maybe, but not bottle neck). While I was there I got a much needed tan! and Susan and my mom say I am a normal color now and don't look sickly and pale which is good news. I am now all rested and relaxed and ready to start school on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment