Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Halloween... a bit late

Well I finally have a few free seconds so I decided to update our blog. Our Halloween was super exciting!! Not really. Dallin had a paper due the Monday after Halloween and I had a midterm that Tuesday plus homework to do, so we stayed home and studied. We got about 5 trick-or-treaters (I think 3 of them were in costumes). But we did share some amazing pizza with our friends Adam and Eve (not joking) that live a few buildings over. Dallin's parents sent the pizza!! and it was great. Thanks a ton :)

Dallin volunteered to bring a carved pumpkin to the ward Halloween party the week before Halloween so he made this bat-signal pumpkin. He really liked it for a few days until it started growing mold! Apparently pumpkins mold really fast in this much humidity. The ward Halloween party was fun, even though they said we were too old to do the trunk-or-treating.

I just finished with midterms... and they were kinda stressful! No one told me grad school would be hard! But I survived, I actually did ok on my math midterm and should find out about the fluids one today or next week. I'm just happy I am still alive. Dallin turned in his paper but hasn't heard anything back about it yet. We are both starting to gear up for finals, classes end in a little less than a month. So keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment